Terms and conditions
All parties registering with Tōtika agree to the Tōtika scheme rules. Tōtika reserves the right to review and amend the scheme rules at any time. The Tōtika Steering Group will be consulted on any review or amendment to the scheme rules.
By registering with Tōtika, contractors/suppliers are providing agreement to:
- Provide consent to member schemes and recognised certification or assessment schemes to share relevant assessment and certification information on the registered supplier/contractor with the Tōtika scheme
- Tōtika to share any information provided by the Tōtika registered contractor/supplier, member scheme, or recognised certification or assessment scheme with Tōtika registered buyers
- Accept the contractor category applied by Tōtika, accepting that decisions from any appeal submitted by the registered contractor/supplier made by Tōtika will be final and binding.
By registering with Tōtika, member schemes are providing agreement to:
- Provide information on contractor/supplier assessments in the format required by Tōtika
- Accept decisions made by Tōtika based on the findings of member scheme independent audits and that those decisions will be final and binding.
By registering with Tōtika, registered buyers/suppliers with own supply chain are providing agreement to:
- Use the Tōtika contractor/supplier listing in a reasonable manner
- E.g., The supplier listing information (particularly emails and telephone numbers) must not be used for other purposes such as marketing or advertising of services
- Not share or distribute the Tōtika contractor/supplier listings in any format to any other external party without the express written permission of Tōtika
- Take reasonable steps to protect the data within the Tōtika contractor/supplier listing from unauthorised access or misuse
- Allow Tōtika to use your company logo to communicate your status as a supporting client/buyer of the scheme.